The Yukon Provincial Nominee Program (Yukon PNP) helps all the skilled and semi-skilled aspirants receive a provincial nomination certificate. We are expediting the Canadian immigration and permanent residency program. The Yukon PNP program consists of The Yukon Provincial Nominee Program (Yukon PNP).
What are the types of Yukon PNP?
In March 2015, Yukon introduced an express entry program to the existing immigration programs.
Skilled Worker Program
You can apply under the skilled worker program if you have a job or an occupation under the National Occupational Classification (NOC) O, A, and B.
Critical Impact worker category
The critical impact worker category is applicable for all those low-skilled or unskilled workers who applied under national occupational classification skill levels of C and D.
Business Nominee Program
The Business nominee program provides an opportunity for the foreign entrepreneurs to start, own and operate their business in the Yukon Province. You have to meet many stringent regulations to start your business in Yukon under the Business Nominee Program.
Yukon Community Pilot
The Yukon Community Pilot (YCP) was created to meet the specific economic and labour market needs of Yukon Province. This is a new stream in the Yukon provincial nominee program. The eligible and qualified candidates will be granted a 2-year location-restricted open work permit.
What are the eligibility criteria for Yukon PNP?
- The candidates must meet the minimum requirements for the Federal Skilled Worker Program.
Candidates should have the necessary funds to support themselves and their families (whether or not the family accompanies).
- The Candidate must have a valid, full-time, and permanent job from any employer in Yukon.
- The candidate should have an inclination to live in Yukon.
- The candidate must get accepted into the IRCC Express Entry pool. He/ she should have an express entry profile number and also a job seeker validation code.
What is the Yukon Express Entry eligibility criteria?
Yukon Express Entry: Federal Skilled Worker Program
Meet the minimum requirements for the Federal Skilled Worker Program.
- The candidate must meet the requirements to get accepted under the Federal Skilled Trades Program.
- The candidate should have an acceptance under the IRCC’s Express Entry pool. He should have an express entry profile number and a job seeker validation code.
- The candidate must demonstrate that he has the necessary funds to support himself and his family in the province.
- He/she should have a permanent full-time job by a valid employer in Yukon.
- The candidate must possess a certificate of qualification in the domain of employment he applied for.
- The certificate of qualification will be issued in the Canadian provincial or territorial authority after the assessment of his training, experience, and skills.
Candidates who have applied under skill level O and A under the National Occupational Classification (NOC) need a minimum language skill as follows based on the test given:
CELPIP (English): Level 7
IELTS (English): Level 6
TEF (English): Level 4
Yukon Express Entry Skilled Trades Requirements
- Meet the minimum requirements for the Federal Skilled Trades Program.
- Be accepted into IRCC’s Express Entry pool and have an Express Entry profile number and job seeker validation code.
Have the required settlement funds to support themselves and their families in Canada (even if their families are not coming with them).
- Have a valid, permanent, full-time job offer from an employer in Yukon.
- Possess a certificate of qualification in the required skilled trade issued by a Canadian provincial or territorial authority.
- To get a certificate in Yukon, the Apprenticeship and Tradesperson Qualifications authority will assess the candidate’s training, trade experience and skills to decide if they are eligible to sit an exam.
- Plan to live in Yukon.