What is the Saskatchewan PNP Program?
The Saskatchewan pnp program is a part of the provincial nominee program. It allows the province of Saskatchewan to hire skilled workers. The hiring is based on the labour market and economic demands of the province.
Foreign workers can use the Saskatchewan pnp program for Canadian immigration.
What is the Canadian PNP program?
Canadian pnp program is an immigration pathway.
- Foreign workers can use this program for Canadian immigration.
- There are eleven provinces and territories that participate in the provincial nominee program.
- Quebec and Nunavut are not part of the provincial nominee program.
- You can get Canadian permanent residence through the PNP.
- After three years, you can obtain the citizenship of Canada.
What are the Eligibility Criteria of the Saskatchewan PNP?
The eligibility criteria of the Saskatchewan PNP vary. It depends on the particular immigration sub-stream.
Eligibility requirements of the Employment offer sub-category within the International Skilled Worker program
The eligibility requirements of the Employment offer sub-category within the International Skilled Worker program are:
- Must have at least 60 points in the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) point assessment grid.
- Must have a minimum CLB score of 4.
- Must have a minimum of one year of skilled work experience in the last ten years
- Must have a valid job offer.
- The job must be permanent and full-time.
- The job must be in the NOC skill level 0, A, or B.
- The applicant must show a valid SINP Job Approval Letter.
- Must display proof for being eligible for the Saskatchewan licensure.
The Saskatchewan licensure is needed, if:
- The occupation is in a compulsory apprenticeship trade.
- The occupation is in a regulated profession.
Documents Needed for the Saskatchewan PNP Visa
The documents needed for the Saskatchewan PNP differ. It depends on the immigration program.
But, some general documents are required. These are:
- Valid passport
- Identity proof
- Medical test results
- Proof of funds
- Bank statements
- Police Clearance Certificate (Proof of character)
- Educational Credential Assessment (ECA)
- Language proficiency test results
- Settlement plan
- Letter of employment
- Proof of past work experience
- Marriage certificate (if your spouse is immigrating with you)
- Dependent Children Information Certificate (if your dependent child is accompanying you)
How to Apply for PR in Saskatchewan?
Here’s how you can apply for permanent residency without a job offer in 2022:
- Step 1: Create an Express Entry Profile.
- Step 2: When asked about your preference for residence choose Saskatchewan.
- Step 3: Create your profile on the online portal of SINP.
- Step 4: Once you have completed all the formalities, it will be scrutinized by the authorities of Saskatchewan immigration.
- Step 5: You will then be given a specific time to upload your documents in PDF format.
- Step 6: If they find you suitable, they will provide you with a provincial nomination.
- Step 7: Apply for being a permanent resident.
- Step 8: You will then get your visa for the visas avenue
And now, you can move to Canada!
Can you apply for the Hospitality Sector Project immigration program if you are a temporary foreign worker?
Who can apply for the Saskatchewan Student Stream immigration sub-category?
Cost of Applying for the Saskatchewan PNP
The amount required to apply for Saskatchewan PNP is $ 350 CAD. The fee is not refundable.
But you also need to pay for other fees. These are:
- Right of Permanent Residence Fee – $ 500 CAD
- Dependent child – $225 CAD
What is the processing time for the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)?
The processing time for the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) varies. It depends on the immigration programs.
|Immigration Program||Immigration Sub-Programs||Processing Time (Approximately)|
|International Skilled Worker||Employment Offer||5 weeks|
|Occupation In-Demand||31 weeks|
|Express Entry||28 weeks|
|Saskatchewan Experience||Existing Work Permit||4 weeks|
|International Students||4 weeks|
|Health Professionals||4 weeks|
|Truck Drivers||5 weeks|
|Hospitality Workers||2 weeks|
|Entrepreneur and Farm||Entrepreneurs Nominations||9 weeks|